Who we are
Our website address is https://punjpaniexpress.com.
Term and Conditions
The term Punjpaniexpress.com or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website and the term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms and conditions of use:
- The services and content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. Punjpaniexpress reserves the right to modify or discontinue its service or any user account for any reasons. It is subject to change without notice.
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
Your own responsibility
- Your use of any information or services on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- It shall be your own responsibility on your data. We refuse to be held responsible for any downtime or data loss.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Ludhiana Dist. Courts jurisdictions.
Punjpaniexpress.com contains links to other sites. This is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Some of the links to third-party retail websites listed on Punjpaniexpress.com are affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, Punjpaniexpress.com may receive a commission if you purchase the product through the link provided on this site.
Punjpaniexpress.com is solely responsible for all final decisions regarding reviews published on its website/blog, and, therefore, reserves the right to refuse to review a product, service, company, and/or good(s) provided despite being submitted for consideration.
Sponsored posts are specific posts that we have been compensated for. Occasionally, there are sponsored giveaways, where the compensation may be in the form of prizes and/or financial compensation for exposure. Punjpaniexpress.com does not endorse products for compensation.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.